PR is about reputation; the result of what you say, what you do and what others say about you.
Reputation is a business asset just like human, capital and financial resources. It can take months to build, but moments to ruin.
Shahrp’s role is to develop and implement a reputation management programme to support you in achieving your business goals as well as protecting your organisation’s reputation.
Below is a summary of services offered. I will listen to your business goals and objectives and work with you to create a bespoke plan of what is right for you within your budget. I will not suggest activities I do not think you need, but will be clear and transparent about what is achievable and mindful of how much or little you wish to undertake.
- PR Strategy
- (Virtual) Press Office Function
- Internal Communications
- Event Organisation & Management
- Media Training
- PR Coaching
- Perception Audit
- Freelance Support
- Media Relations
- Target media lists
- Media outreach & journalist liaison
- Seeking & securing opportunities
- Arranging & facilitating media meetings
- Preparation of journalist biogs
- PR Planner
- Forthcoming features/Special reports
- Content Creation & Editing
- Press releases: writing & distribution
- Website content
- Case studies
- Social media & management